Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blogging...this is new.

If you are taking time out of your day to read this, first of all I want to say thank you. This whole blogging thing is new to me, but I believe it will be necessary to keep everyone updated with the big changes that are happening in this journey we call life. In the next few days I will be updating this blog with info on how my 'heartbeat for Haiti' began.. as well as how you can be a part of this journey with me. As many of you know I have been leading trips to the Hands and Feet Project Childrens Village in Jacmel, Haiti since February of 2009, but what many of you don't know is how that journey began, this site will inform you :0). As many of you also know, the most recent trip that we took was very life changing for a handful of us on the trip. The Holy Spirit began stirring in our hearts that we were to move to Haiti to serve in a more permanent capacity, and so we have begun taking the steps to do just that. In order for us to take this GIANT leap of faith we need our friends and family to stand behind us in prayer and support, because without community things like this would not be able to happen...So be prepared to have your heart stirred, and please do not be afraid to move however you feel led... This journey is new for a lot of us and we are unsure as to how to go about it, but we do know that having friends and family stand behind us is key. Can I count on you to stand behind me in prayer and support? Again, this is only the introduction to a fascinating journey, I will be updating as the week goes on, but for now, start praying about how you can help, and start praying for protection of our Spirits as we begin to step out in faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment